Monday, June 23, 2008

setlist - June 14/08

Last Saturday marked the latest edition of Everyone's a DJ-an event celebrating the reality that everyone today (well, pretty much everyone) can DJ, with 16 people hitting the decks over the course of the night providing an incredibly varied mix of music, styles, and skill levels. New venue Disgraceland on Bloor seems to be a perfect fit for the night, and I look forward to playing and attending quite a few more to come.

My setlist (more or less):

  • Magnum P.I. - Theme
  • Van Halen - Running With The Devil
  • M.I.A. vs. Bon Jovi
  • En Vogue - My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)
  • The Ting Tings - Great DJ (Calvin Harris Remix)
  • Next - Too Close
  • Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me
  • T.Rex - Bang a Gong (Get It On)
  • Skee Lo - I Wish
listen here: http://yojamz.muxtape.com/

I could try to justify as some 'artistic statement representing various points on an FM radio dial' or something, but really, let's just get people moving (at any cost!).

No comments: